This full time position is Monday through Friday 0800-1630. Some weekends and travel may be required.
- Perform all airframe, power plant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements.
- Perform routine inspections and troubleshooting
- Responsible for knowing job scope, expectations and requirements during all phases of the job
- Operate all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
- Accurately complete all required maintenance records.
- Maintain clean aircraft and work areas
- Assist with moving aircraft as directed
- Able to work with very little supervision in a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Able to exercise the privileges of an FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- General aviation experience
- Adaptable work ethic able to cope with last-minute changes in priority or direction
- Provide own tools
- Valid driver’s license; valid Passport a plus
- Pre-employment drug test and criminal background check required
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay will be established depending on experience
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Full benefits after 60 days
- Attractive and competitive benefits and compensation
The preferred candidates will have 3-5 years’ experience maintaining GA and corporate turbo prop aircraft. Piper Chieftain, Seneca, Cessna Caravan, Beech 99 & 1900 aircraft experience highly preferred.